Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" is the "personal information protection law" "Personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information, as well as information that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurance number of health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method for collecting personal information)
When a user registers for use, the Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. In addition, information on transaction records and settlements, including personal information of users made between users and partners, etc., is provided by the Company's partners (including information sources, advertisers, advertising destinations, etc.) The following is the name "Partner". It may be collected from such as.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying your identity)
- To send an e-mail with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services that the user is using and other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as needed, such as maintenance, important announcements, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their own registered information.
- In order to charge the user the usage fee in the paid service
- Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the user shall be notified by the method prescribed by the Company or made public on this website with regard to the purpose after the change.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the user's consent in advance, except in the following cases: Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance, and the Company has made a notification to the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person in question.
- How to accept the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the destination of such information shall not apply to a third party in the following cases:
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and the item of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the person who jointly uses it, the purpose of use of the user, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance or placed in a state in which the person himself/herself can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by the person in question, the Company will disclose it to the person in question without delay. However, if disclosure is any of the following, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if a decision is made not to disclose, we will notify you to that effect without delay. In the case of disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significantly interfering with the proper implementation of the Company's business
- In the case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the User shall correct, add or delete personal information to the Company (hereinafter, "Correction, etc.") by the procedure specified by the Company. ) can be charged.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to a request set forth in the previous paragraph by the User, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- When the Company has made a correction, etc. pursuant to the provision of the previous paragraph, or has made a decision to not make a correction, etc., the Company shall notify the User without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or erases personal information from the person in question on the grounds that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or by unauthorized means (hereinafter, "suspension of use, etc."). ) is requested, the necessary investigation will be carried out without delay.
- Based on the results of the survey set forth in the previous paragraph, if it is judged that it is necessary to respond to the request, the company shall suspend the use of such personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use, etc. pursuant to the provision of the previous paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use, etc., the Company shall notify the User without delay.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expense in the suspension of use, etc., or other cases where it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the User, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this Policy may be changed without notifying the User, except for laws and regulations and other matters other than having other provisions of this Policy.
Article 10 (Contact point)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact:
Company name: HomeLink Japan Inc.
Division:Public Relations Department
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org